4.6
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Like everything else I do that involves spending money, I seriously vetted NVREA before signing up for their training. Applying all the info and intel search skills I know (and I do know a few), I came up empty-handed for anything that might discredit this company.

Time after time, NVREA kept rising above all others as a leader in the industry. So, I took a leap of faith and made an investment in my education and future - and I'm so glad I did. After 2 months of conference calls, info sessions, intensive training seminars and personalized one-on-one mentoring with NVREA coaches in my local market, I feel confident that I not only have the knowledge and skills to be a successful real estate investor, but also have the ongoing support of an entire network of nationwide investors backing me up. Nick Vertucci's training organization is comprised of some of the hardest working, most dedicated professionals in the industry.

They are proven, highly-successful investors that respect Nick and the company they represent, and to me, that speaks volumes.

NVREA ... All the way!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Professionalism, Depth and detail of the information, Training techniques and tools, Ongoing support and encouragement at all levels.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services