4.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

My partner and I are from Canada and just completed our 4 day by tour training with Nick Vertucci. Good educations cost, and compared to traditional educations, we feel that we have received an education that is now truly worth the price we paid.

Comprehensive information delivered by people that are actively doing it, not taught by a teacher who is out of touch with the marketplace.

We had 4 days of long hours, but it didn't feel like we were dragging our heels. The vast support network is what every student needs, and that's exactly what we found here. All the students, both past and present are active participants in each other's successes. It's rare to find that anywhere these days.

"You get what you pay for" has never been as accurate a phrase as it is now when I speak about Nick's course. If you're on the fence, it's a small leap of faith to get yourself the education you need with Nick, and you will land definitively on the successful side of the fence.

Peter & Rowena

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of the bus tour. Nv Real Estate Academy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the bus tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nv Real Estate Academy.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments