4.5
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I totally get why they structure their seminars the way they do - which is a free lunchtime introduction, then the 3 day seminar and then the Academy Bus Tour. The free event got me interested enough to spend the money to attend the 3 day event.

The 3 day event provided me with the confidence that they have something really valuable to offer if I did choose to spend the tuition and attend the Academy. There's no way I would have spent the money on the Bus Tour if I hadn't taken the other 2 seminars first. The Bus Tour was the best education I could have ever hoped for and worth every penny - and more! It's been almost a year and the support is still just as strong as it was day 1.

The network I have available to me is unbelievable and would have taken YEARS AND YEARS to amass!!

If you want to believe anything other than what I'm saying, that's your choice, but if you want to have a career in flipping real estate, NVREA is the place and it's the real deal. Anything else is an excuse and just fear.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Excellent Education, Dedicated Staff, First Class Operation.

I liked: Training, Partners, Environment, Community, Vibe.