4.5
Equipment Quality

I paid to fly to California for a weekend Bus Tour and spent a lot of money to do so.Once there I was blown away at the high quality training I received.

The NVREA Staff was professional and extremely knowledgeable about investing and always willing to spend one on one time to help with any questions or situations that came up. After the Bus Tour I decided to take the additional training and had a trainer come out to me for 3 additional days of one on one training. This additional training was extremely beneficial and my trainer helped kickstart my investing. We got an offer accepted right off the bat using the training we received and closed on purchase this week.

Additionally we have used money that we accessed from different sources (Credit Cards and 401k loans) to fund a second project. For me, this training has been worth every penny and I wouldn't hesitate to spend it again to gain the knowledge and training I have received from Nick Vertucci and his amazing staff.

And yes the room is cold - THANK YOU!(I don't get to *** any more clothes when I'm hot, you can always put on a jacket)

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services