5.0

My partner and I went through the three day class and the bus tour. We began our journey in February of this year. 3 months ago, I would never have dreamed that I would be equipped to be making offers on houses. 3 months ago, that idea was a pipe dream. Today, I am making offers and feel confident in my knowledge and ability to do deals.

The financial investment to take part in these trainings seems huge, but it is hardly anything compared to the yields you will get from being a knowledgeable, skilled, investor. Nick and his crew literally give you everything that you need to be a successful real estate investor. Of course, nothing is for free... if you don't implement the knowledge and tools given by NVREA you will have no success.

Not only do they give you want you need to begin your career as a real estate investor, they offer a one of a kind support system that will help you every step of the way. I can understand having skepticism and thinking this is just another get rich quick scheme. It's not! All of the staff will tell you that your success WILL NOT happen overnight. It takes hard work and a lot of effort. If you want to change your life, sign up with NVREA.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Information provided, Staff, Support of nvrea.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services