I went through the free quick start event, the three-day main event, the Bus Tour, and the three day, one-on-one field mentoring with the mentor of my choice. Today I am a real estate investor. I am proud to be a graduate of Nick Vertucci's Real Estate Academy (NVREA) and a member of Nick's Pride.

Yes, you will have to pay to invest in your future. I have two degrees behind me, including a law degree, and just like any good education, it may not be cheap. But for me, it was worth it and I have no regrets.

Today I know how and where to find the hottest areas to flip, how to locate and train realtors, how to locate and analyze properties and how to make offers that will be profitable for me. I know how to find and interview contractors. I know not to use my own money, and how to locate hard money and private money lenders, in order to make my business profitable. I currently have five deals in my pipeline.

Today I also have a network behind, me which includes Nick and his staff at NVREA, and hundreds of current and former students that I can access with my fingertips. Success takes hard work, and I am willing to do that to get to where I want to be. I have investment goals, and I now know how to reach them.

Thanks, Nick and your NVREA team. You are all class acts, friendly, compassionate, gracious, humble and professional. But most of all, you don't leave any one behind that wants this.

Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this!

Reason of review: Good customer service.