Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

Thank you for your review. I'll do my best to break that down one by one.
1. Let's start with the first untruth. This site is NOT monitored by NVREA as you can see this post went up. The reason we have mostly positive reviews is because we are the best in this business and ethical. But I don’t blame you, I would think the same thing.
2. You mention we wouldn't give a refund. If you are one of our students and weren't satisfied we would have made it right or refunded. That's our policy, hence why our reputation is so good online.
3. “They say you need money and credit and we would help get their first deal.” What we do is show you how! You can wholesale / paper flip with no money or credit and that's all we promise for the 3-day class.
4. We don't have the package you mention, but yes, like any educational company there is advanced training. My advanced students are grateful for all our levels of training.
5. Yes, we pull credit, that is true, but with your permission so you can secure funds for your investing. And we also get you 350K Proof of Funds for investing in wholesale deals.
6. Getting same training on YouTube? That is not accurate at all, but I respect that this is your opinion.
BUT LET US FIX IT. If you are a real student reveal yourself and contact us at helpdesk@nvrea.com or 800-328-6418 and we will refund your $1,700.00 and also give you one of our wholesale courses.
My reputation is very important! I hope this helped and we are happy to make this right.
Nick Vertucci
NVREA

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's
2.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

'I went with ...not worth it at all ...stay away ...do not waste your money ... if you are a motivated ,smart and passionate individual ?

then you can use those tools ...we have the most awesome tool " YOUTUBE" followed by the NET flipping sites and webenars plus research because all what they said was general info I know we were convinced to pay " $ 1700 " and thought that was it since they combined it with all guarantees of a total refund if not satisfied ! boy we were so Wrong to believe so ..when we asked how we can get a refund ?we were told { oh tough } sorry this is a business . you should asked before attending !!lol ....really ! the money grew wings because that was a lie ...

well as if that was not enough money since they failed even to mention any sign or even a hint or a word about another upcoming training for "$ 40,000 " !!to start making money lol, !!you see we researched the stuff they said before we decided to be in debt for another $40k , because we discovered that the $1700 course they said that all we need to buy and flip real-estate !! but we found out they were just a very common info knowledge published on the net that combined with huge super convincing tactics methods so we think that we must take the $40,000 course or we will not make it in this business!!.... all what they told us was just a common public information that you can get anytime on the net .. the biggest problem to all who were present that when we all discovered that the whole thing was just a lie about providing us with money ,that if anyone do not any money or have good credit ?

if you are ? then you are doomed and they stop paying attention to you anymore ! because they know what you worth ! since they ask at the start " can you come up with $29,000 at least ?

we all thought this is to help us finding the first flip ? again WRONG ..lol it was just for them to know if you have the money to pay for the service !other wise you are just not worth spending time with you and they never bother help deeply anymore. that is why they insist on pulling every one's credit report at the very start , to see if you are a potential prospect individual to proceed with you with the pressure tactics with you ? to buy the service !

if you are not ?then they try to fix your credit and raise it up so you can pay out of it for their course ! or by check ,loan ,borrow from a friend ,family,or IRA-retirment,saving ....anywhere just to pay them first ...lol No hope in work for you , if you have no credit ? period ! its all a huge " misleading " lie about no credit or money needed ...lol to be approved for any amount of capitals like they promised you must have credit ?and darn good one too ?

,no moving forward before paying and only after you are in debt for another $40k The money network they mentioned you can get money from is the the same students you went to the course with, Or they tell you go out and search if you are lucky ? you are on your own ... One more thing looked sad and fake to me , more than 99%of the reviews on here are greatly positive ??!! and very similar in wording and structure!!

which makes believe that they were fake and fix posted by them, I don't even believe this is an independent site or my review will be published ? I know most who will read my review will say that I am a very negative and may be just something silly ! so believe me in what I said because I saw most of who attended the course with me ..most they were very nervous ,naive and gullible most got convinced by a spouse or by pressure tactics .. To be honest the teachers were very knowledgeable ,but do not forget ?these are professionals who spent more than 20 -40 years learning and have been in this business for decades !

now they are trying to stuff long collected knowledge as a few huge info chunks in your brain knowing that you will not absorb at all ! lol

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Course.

Reason of review: not accurate pricing info.

I liked: Food.

I didn't like: Pricing, Misleading, Room was cold.

Comments

mikefsturm
Hermitage, Tennessee, United States #1288386

I just wanted to let you know that the reason you see a lot of the same wording in the reviews here is because we spent all that money you did not spend and we found out, along with 415 others that spent the money it was worth it. We all say the same things because we all left feeling the same way. Hope you found what you are looking for, but in the case of NVREA, you missed out.

Saint Peters, Missouri, United States #1288371

I am a current student and I have to admit when I went to the free session I honestly thought it was too good to be true. However, the instructor that spoke to us in Frontenac, Mo.

was extremely observant and realized I was the only individual in class that didn't raise my hand once. This was something that struck him as odd so he called me out in front of everyone. I was reluctant to believe this could be true. The instructor asked me to provide him with every question or comment that I had in front of the entire class.

The instructor took the time to answer every single question and provided me with information that I was unaware of. At the second session that I paid $1700.00 for I learned so much from the 6 instructors in three days. We were in class from 9 a.m. to 6-7pm and it really only seemed like a few hours.

The 1:1 attention we received was amazing and I left with defined goals for my next step. My next phase is the bus tour which I will be taking in March and I am extremely excited. Before the tour there are many logistics that need to be set up and NV organization is handling every little detail. In addition I will be participating in webinars over the next 4 weeks to better prepare me for the bus tour.

The instructors would stay until 10 pm if we needed them to in order to make sure we understood not only the program and the days ahead of us, but also the world of flipping and how our life's can change if we are willing to be coached and learn from those that have been in our shoes. I'm not sure how long this review will be viewable or how long updates can be added but I have no problems posting again after every stage to assure you that this program has nothing but our best interest as heart.

mikefsturm
to vkshor Hermitage, Tennessee, United States #1288393

VKSHOR,

I just finished the bus tour, Sunday. I want you to know that you have just opened a door to opportunity.

You will love the webinar's, You will love the webpage, you will love bus tour. The instructors will not disappoint. Nick Vertucci is brilliant, the staff is brilliant. We had over 400 people at our bus tour.

You will meet so many people who will embrace you and teach you, It will make any fear you might have go away. You will also see that integrity and honesty is important. Don't worry about a thing, you have just taken a step towards a new way of life, you will get what you put in, but you will also have a group to support you of Staff, past students, and a great leader. I own a million dollar company in Nashville....and I even drank some of the Kool-aide.

Congratulations on your future. I am on the page, so hit me up if you have any questions !

NVertucci2244
Vista, California, United States #1259038

Ok this review is so untrue and innacurate. I'll do my best to break that down one by one.

1. Let's start with the first untruth. This site is NOT monitored by nvrea as yiu see this post went up. The reason we have mostly positive reviews is because we are re best in this business and ethical.

2. The poster mentions we wouldn't give a refund. That's nonsense if they weren't satisfied we would of made it right or refunded. That's our policy hence why out reputation is go good online.

3. They say you need money and credit and we would help get their first deal. What we do is show you how ! And yiu can wholesale / paper flip with no money and credit and that's all we promise for the 3 day class.

4. We don't have a 29k package and yes like any educational company there is advanced training. So what? My advanced studnts are grateful for it.

5. We pull credit ? Yes with your permission so we can secure you funds for your investing. And we also get you 350k POF for your investing in wholesale deals.

You're welcome ! 6. Getting same training on YouTube. Well just not accurate at all.

BUT LET US FIX IT !!! IF you are a real Studnt reveal yourself and contact us at helpdesk@nvrea.com or 800-328-6418 and we will refund your 1700.00 and also give you one of our wholesale courses ( that you can't get on YouTube ) And we would ask you then take this down or at least tell the world we aren't what you just portrayed. My reputation is very important to me and this post isn't ok.

Take me up on my offer ????!! Nick Vertucci NVREA

to NVertucci2244 Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1273445

I'm sorry I am not even a student yet just doing my research i am wondering why are you getting defensive for?

to Anonymous Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1276766

I am a current student of the NVREA doing advanced training and the statements made in the review are not accurate. You call Nick Vertucci's response being defensive, I call it passion.

Either way Mr. Vertucci's response shows he cares about his product and the people using it and it speaks volumes for the integrity of the business and what he is trying to achieve. Personally, I cant wait to meet Mr. Vertucci on the bus tour this February.

I hope this helps you make a decision to attend one of his seminars, I think it can be life changing if you let it. Its all about attitude.

to Anonymous Bloomington, California, United States #1284406

Defensive would be reacting because we were guilty of the info in the post. They were obvious 100% untruths so I pointed them out and asked that person to show themselve as a real student because I know for sure they are not.

What I call it is protecting my reputation and responding with truths.

I'm very active protecting my company and my name.

Nv

to NV Provo, Utah, United States #1341008

As one who has attended 2 of the 3 days in the $1,695 weekend and who is seriously considering investing what to me is a very significant amount of money for training I greatly desire, I must say that Nick's first response to "Anonymous" was, to me, clear, magnanimous, and anything BUT defensive. If I was Anonymous" I'd jump at the chance to take him up on his offers, putting Nick's money where Anon's mouth is and proving the pudding with free training.

Only a "muddy thinker" would call Nick's response Defensive. His responses speak volumes about himself and his company's culture, which I am seeing clearly this weekend. The people have been great and the info excellent, much of which I've seen before.

Thus, the info I am learning has been verified to me already which lends to say what I might learn in future training is likely to also be correct and excellent.

I am thinking, reading, talking with others and praying to make the right decision for us. If I make the plunge, my sweetheart and I will finally be in business together after 22 years and I'll do my best to return and report not only after the class but after putting what we learn to work; I'll tell you how the system works for us.

16June2017